Friday, September 5, 2008

I M BORED! no mood for anything juz feel like PLAYING! hahas... and TRAINING!! gt my mood for training den CCA stand down.. SIAN... hahas... and i m goin to die in GEOG hand SOON!
ms lim so jian
so many GEOG hw.. hahas... complain gui complain ... but i tinnk it really helps larh... at least help A BIT? hahas... the only thing i m looking forward now is my HOLIDAY... but i tink holi is going to be busy for me... coz nxt yr nats is at apr.. which mean holi will hav a lot gym & trng & competition [i guess] but the important thing is FUN! hahas... i tink u will be saying like ...
piang huan arh... haven even EOY finish u toking bout HOLIDAY liao...

hahas...人嘛, 总是要往前看嘛,那才不会留在原地!correct? hahas.. muz go piang HW liao.. i like lagg a lot!! kana scare by tre neh neh ... coz he told me all the hw tat i haven touch yet! and is ALL THE HOLIDAY HW... shit gtg liao bye!

No comments: