Sunday, August 31, 2008

BAD DAY for me!
ok guys i m officially handicap frm 290808- dk when!
D:
sad man! had my head tilt to the left all the way...wtf... i hate this feeling man..
on friday went bac to kcs.. sch was flooded... so went to play BALL BALL!! :D
den end up dk when sprained my neck... then went hme... tink people will treat me like alien! ahahs :X
den screaming & shouting all the way coz when my lao ma help me push~!
but its still ineffective!
den decided for the last choice salonpas!
EEEEEEEEE...in the end oso bluff my feelings....
nxt day cant woke up! coz i m so called struck in my bed!!! GAYNESS.. and i tot i would late in the end tre neh neh later den me... HENG sia...

happy bday to LOON NEH NEH & AH YEO [300808] ... KHWANFA !310808

den i si bei kelian... told chartar they all bout my neck! den LOON NEH make me jealous by turning his head like siao... and i could only turn my head to the right about 1cm... sian...
overshoot the stop & take cab to HI HIGH... the sch so inside de... and LOON treat us the cab fare!! :D anw it only 20cents... but plus all those rojak fees become $3 -.-hw scary is the cab-.-
the closing ceremony is NICE... !!! YOG!! YEAH!!!
see more info at CRS blogg barh! :D
den we go KFC for lunch! i subam dun eat le but still eat :X but hougang dere the chicken is damn oily man... and i tink i will really scare by KFC again.... NO MORE KFC FOR ME LE!!
den we after long dicussion we decided to go chartar housiee....!hahahahahahahas...
reached chartar hse... RAINING... sianzz.zz..z... BALL BALL keep tio mud! si bei er...
hahas...den slack slack slack..!! and i cant throw & run lorh... ahhas... coz my neck-.-
oh ya... the tok at innocent high suck man... coz they intro the ppl frm the right... and i cant turn my head larh... and keep making me turn my body..! 2pid!!
den went to crs hse opp the condo .... ppl inside fcking rich man!the basement gt aircon sumore! FCK RICH RITE? hahas... and we tok tok tok... hahas.. NOE THE REAL MEANING OF NORBIT & GHEE... hahas... should nt say out!! :D
and we went to play BALL BALL AGAIN!!...
GHEEEEEEEEEE!
i cant play larh... hahas.... and we had the handicap VS the human!
hahas... ME & LOON NEH is the handicap de.. coz my neck CMI his BACK oso CMI.!! hahas... and my ball is like went in the opp direction lo... coz my neck -.-
and i hope my neck get well soon .. coz i cant even run D: !! tis is the only thing i scare!hahas... and i oso cant play & exercise if my neck cant get well... den when i keep eating den no exercise i will become NORBIT man... ahhas....
the most important thing is i dunwan to be like TAT johnchew...-.- hahas.... tat the funniest thing!
hahas... sian lo... i tdy stilll ned to go back BAOGUAN leh..! and tdy fcking important and my NECK is like [zzz]
bro rushing me liao.. end here le... BYEE!

No comments: