Sunday, February 10, 2008

Yan acting EMO .... obviously failed!! HAHAHS ....
LOVE .... abit out of shape sia......coz of our HAND "SIZE"...HOHOS
my cousin & mi ...this is de nicest of all liao .....
mi ><'' de best de but my cousin say look like ah boy lidat -.-....
hai zai EMO wth.....-.-.... EMO soooo long nt sian derhs meh?? ....
still EMO at tat corner............................. 15 mis after ....
went bac EMO again ..... LOLS


went bac normal....play wif us .....den ....
really xiang bu kai WTH -.- go 跳楼!!! NOOOOO!!~!~! ahahas
EMO-ing at his BED!! a bit 想不开 lidat ....hahas



Told u all went to jiu jiu jia bai nian den saw my cousin EMO -ing LOLS dere he is EMO-ing when i reach his hse!~! AHAHAHAS


Told u all went mad coz my cousin wan ZILIAN den really go ZILIAN LOLS ..... post sum bi jiao hao kan de photo others unglam de in my phone ahahas.....a lot of thing happen actually ahahas ..... den my brother play maple in my cousin hse......saw AH MA in PARLOR dere if can post on blog nxt time & juz bout half hrs lidat den hit finish liao MY bro % add 10 sia wa piang so good seh....

No comments: